Nicole Kidman is the queen of Hollywood when it comes to money. The Oscar winner, who earns as much as $17 million per movie, tops the fifth annual list of highest-paid actresses released Wednesday by The Hollywood Reporter.
Kidman ranked second on last year's list behind four-time top-earner Julia Roberts, who didn't make the list this year.
Here is the rest of the rundown:2nd Place
-Reese Witherspoon with $15 million for each film3rd Place
- Drew Barrymore with $15 million each film4th Place
- Cameron Diaz with $15 million each film5th Place
- Renee Zellweger6th Place
- Halle Berry with $14 million each film7th Place
- Charlize Theron with $10 million8th Place
- Angelina Jolie with $10 million9th Place
- Kirsten Dunst with $8-$10 million10th Place
- Jennifer Aniston with $8 millionSource