Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Saturday, December 30, 2006

*guess who*

Well I must say I am impressed...two people guessed the picture from yesterday. I didn't even know who it was when I looked at it, and initially I too thought it was Adam Brody. But I couldn't be MORE wrong.

Yesterday's picture was of: Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day

Kudos to those that guessed that one correctly! I am impressed! :)



Try to figure out who this cutie-pie is. Post all your guesses in the comment section. I don't know that it is as difficult as yesterday's, but it is mighty challenging! Give it a try!



yesterday's THEN pic
NOW pic

10 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Catherine Zeta Jones :)

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Julia Stiles?

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pete Wentz!

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Julia Stiles

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous me said…

    Catherine Zeta Jones

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is that Julia Stiles?

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was going to say Sheryl Crow until I read the comments and now I have to agree with the Julia Stiles commenters...

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Anonymous mai said…

    Catherine Zeta Jones

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous relle said…

    Pete Wentz ? LOL

    maybe Julia Stiles
    or fergie. it looks like her

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Catherine Zeta-Jones

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home