Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Friday, December 29, 2006

Mariah Wants To Make Colorado Her Home


Looks like Mariah Carey wasn't faking all those snow bunny smiles we've been seeing lately. The flambouant drama queen now hopes to build a house in Aspen, Colorado, after spending 10 Christmases in the mountain town.

Carey told AspenPeak magazine, "I really would like to have a place in Aspen one day. I'm a very specific person. I built the place where I live now (in New York), and I've built places before. I kind of like things to be exactly how I like them. We know what that process takes... a billion years and a billion dollars!

"I think something on the outskirts would be cool, but I could come in if I wanted to. I really like the serenity, and it looks like something out of an incredible painting. It's so gorgeous. It's not just about celebrity moments there. It's about fun. I actually go tubing all the time."

Haha, and you guys thought Colorado was all about skiing...

source
pic source

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger d mumsie said…

    She means tube top.. ew. Please don't move there.. we have enough stupid celebrities trying to act rural and naturalist in their super energy guzzing cars and homes wasting perfect views and squandering all the natural resources..

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home