Barbie Martini wants to help you ring in the new year with a bang - not a banging head! If your ready to go all out and have an awesome time we've got some helpful tips to share with you!HOW TO HELP AVOID A HANGOVER(This is no sure fire method, but it definitely does help!)
1. Make sure and eat a full meal before you go out!
2. Drink lots of water now! The more you drink before you go out the better.
3. Stock up on Gatorade, water, and Ibuprofen for the morning so you don't have to go out and get it!WHAT TO WEAR SO YOUR FEET DON'T HURT:
If your going to be attending a casual party try wearing a cute pair of skinny pants with ballet flats. After a night full of dancing your feet will appreciate it! However, if your going all out in a pair of flashy stilettos try buying inserts that you can put under the balls of your feet. The inserts will help keep your feet from sliding while cushioning your feet at the same time! HOW TO MINGLE AT A PARTY WHERE YOU KNOW FEW PEOPLE:
1. Pay attention to your body language. Arms crossed doesn't really make you approachable---smiling, standing tall, and arms to your side does.
2. Don't talk about work. Your there to PARTY, not to talk about money or bitch about your boss!
3. Keep moving around. If you're gonna sit down, make it a short time. You don't want to plant your butt in a seat all night long! Get up and dance...or better yet, help out your hostess!