Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Monday, January 08, 2007

Gwen Stefani: Touring Pregnant Made Me Cry



"I thought I was going to be one of those Mother Nature girls," the singer tells Elle magazine for its February issue, about childbirth. "I figured, I'll just squeeze it out, 'cause I'm really strong and I work out and stuff."

Instead, she was suprised to find herself short of breath and not functioning at 100 percent before giving birth in May. "I would be seriously crying before I went onstage," she recalls. "I didn't know how I was going to get through the tour, putting on nine costume changes on a stage infront of 12,000 people every night. And I didn't want people to know (I was pregnant). I didn't want to become the Gwen Freak Circus Show-'Watch it grow onstage.' "

Now, "Kingston is so chill," says Stefani. "He goes with me everywhere, 'cause I'm still nursing. He's been to every studio in L.A., New York, London. He lives up to his name-total Rasta boy."

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home