Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

How was your NYE???

Now the holidays are officially over. 2007 is here and the last few weeks have been a whirlwind for myself, and I can imagine others as well.

Tell Barbie Martini about your New Year's Eve! Did you do something that set this NYE apart from the rest? Do you have a crazy story that you and your friends can't stop talking about? Did you party with any celebrities? WE WANNA HEAR IT!

Personally, this was probably my favorite NYE ever! My boyfriend's office is literally right next to where the ball drops in Times Square. The two of us, along with my friends Holly and Josh that came up to visit from Pennsylvania, partied in his office. It really was an amazing night that I'll never forget! *here are some pics just for fun...I'm keeping the embarrassing ones to myself*




TELL US ABOUT YOUR NYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home