Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

More than a rebound?

I'm confused about the aftermath of the Jess/Nick split.
(yes, i know it happened awhile ago but bear with me)
1. Weren't Mayer and Minnillo rebounds? I feel as if they are the classic definition of rebounds, and yet they are still around, going strong, and apparently celebrating new years together. Baffling.

2. Do we like these new couples? I normally have very strong opinions about celebrity couples (ie TomKat=gross, ew, ew, ew)... but because I didn't care much about the original couple, its hard to say how I feel about the aftermath, except to say that I am surprised they are still together.

So what do you think? Yes on John and Jess? No on Nick and Vanessa?

source 1, 2

4 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger diane said…

    nick and vanessa i'm totally okay with...however, something about jess and john just bothers me. maybe it's more of jess bothering me than anything.

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If i had to pair Jess with someone i would pick john mayer so it doesnt really bother me much! Nick and Vanessa just seem really showy about everything!Pretty fake looking!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said…

    I say yes to Nick and Vanessa. I like them together.

    And I couldn't care less about Jessica Simpson or John Mayer, so whatever. Although it was pretty funny how a few months ago he wanted nothing to do with her.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say NO! to Jessica and John...mostly because she is just a talking head and he is an actual talented musician.

    I'm surprised they are hanging out...I would I have thought I'd see him hanging out with a fellow talent or a smart "nobody." But Jessica Simpson? He must just want to get some.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home