Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, February 22, 2007

K-Fed vs. Brit


Kevin Federline has requested an emergency court hearing today regarding the custody of his two sons. Britney is not scheduled to appear.

I must say, I was never a Britney fan but I always thought K-Fed was more of a waste of space than her...but now I have to go back on that. Big time! I really hope he gets the kids. She can't take care of herself these days...who would think she is capable for caring for two small children?

Go K-fed!

Who do you think should get the kids?

source

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said…

    I also never thought the day would come when I was Team K-Fed.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think that britneys mom should get them!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    still now down with K-Fed and Brit needs help, so the kids should go to her mom but then again, she raised Brit Brit - ahh hell give the kids to Brit's sister.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jody said…

    The grandparents will end up sharing custody.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    K-Fed... that video of britney being stupid with time travel really showed me, at least, that K-fed is smart and patient. Imagine havign to deal with britney for two years!! bitch is crazy! she was always crazy, only diffrence is that now, we have proof. Anywya I somehow picture Kfed as a good father... better than lynn and him exhusband... lynn is a crazy bitch who wanted their daughters to be famous at all cost. The father is just plain weird...
    never thought I'd be on the K-Fed team, either...

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Miranda said…

    It is pretty sad when K-Fed starts looking like SUPERDAD.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home