Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, May 10, 2007

ANTM


I have to give my girl Natasha a round of applause for the way she handled all the bitching and backstabbing from the other girls last night. She really handled herself well---standing up for herself and NOT being mean to the other girls while doing so. So what if she is a mail order bride...the girl can still take a fierce picture. So what if she doesn't talk about her family or other personal issues...I bet those other girls never even asked her about them. So, hats off to Natasha! I really hope you win next week!!!


img

5 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger iamapixie said…

    yay nata! i'm rooting for her all the way. i knew renee's catty side would come out again soon. i'm so glad that panel saw that it was probably just jealousy. a side note - if cha cha diva wins, i will throw something at my tv. :)

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree! Way to go, Nat!! I love her photos and good for her for not caving in to the nonsense that other girls are creating for her!!

    I would really like to see Jazz win this though- her photos (regardless of the same face) are really beautiful. I think she's really got what it takes.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    I know a lot of russian girls and for the most part they are some tough chicks and don't often talk about feelings/emotions/issues. I would describe them as very black and white... and natasha seems to be that way too... she is there to win the competition and won't let anything get to her! Go Natasha!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want Jazz to win!

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Leslie said…

    I agree w/you re: Natasha! She has really turned out to be quite impressive.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home