Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Check It Out!


I don't really head on out to the movies very often (I think before this weekend the last movie I saw in the theater was Borat)...but on Saturday afternoon I went and saw the newly released Knocked Up. I heard some really good things about this movie, but like all movies that are said to be funny I was a little nervous that they were showing all the funny parts in the commercials (like so many movies do!)...but they didn't! The movie was HILARIOUS! And I wasn't the only one thinking so...the entire theater I was in was sold out and EVERYONE was cracking up. So this weekend if you want to head on out to the theaters and don't feel like seeing one of the many trilogies out there see Knocked Up! You'll love it...unless you don't have a funny bone in your body.

Did you see this movie? If you did, let us know what you thought of it!


img

3 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Suzy said…

    I LOVED the movie! I went and saw it with my boyfriend over the weekend. I hope it doesn't encourage men that can't get a date to go out, get drunk and knock up some girl on purpose just so he can get a relationship out of it ;-) I

    It was a cute movie.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous M'Low said…

    I am a little more than 6 months pregnant, myself, so probably a little biased ... but I thought the movie was really clever, accurate (scary!), and a lot of fun. I also have to add ... it wasn't a sequel (thank you every other summer blockbuster!) so kudos on the originality aspect!

    Plus, although I feel HUGE, Katherine Heigl was cute as could be throughout the entire film!

    I really enjoyed, and even the soon to be G'pa & G'ma got a few laughs ... a strong recommendation here! :)

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous BAM said…

    i saw a 10 pm showing of the movie.. i loved it, my boyfriend was falling asleep i had to kepp pinching him to wake up .. he said it was good he was just very exhausted

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home