Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

***Exclusive Sweepstakes***


I have a HUGE opportunity for all of you Mandy Moore fans out there! As I mentioned a few days ago, my name was picked in the drawing for the private Mandy Moore concert this Friday in NYC. This performance is going to be shown on the Oxygen Channel in August as it is a part of the 4 part series entitled "I Am Mandy Moore".

I was lucky enough to receive four tickets for this filming...and it looks as though I am only using 3 of them. So here is your chance to win!!!

If you love Mandy Moore and want to check out this special concert with me (Diane) and my friends here is what you need to do:

Please email us on our MySpace account and provide us with the following---

Name:
Age:

Location:
Why should we pick you?:


This concert/filming is this Friday (June 22nd) in NYC. We must be at the venue at 6pm...and I believe filming starts at 8pm. They said to dress presentable because you will be on television.

BRING ON THE EMAILS!!!............and good luck to everyone that is going to enter!

***Don't forget...Mandy's new album, Wild Hope, is available in stores today!!!***

img

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    should we stop eating now b/c the camera is going to add 10 pounds?lol

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home