Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Friday, June 01, 2007

PREGGO!


I just wanted to say congratulations to Joey McIntyre and his wife Barrett. They have announced that they are pregnant with their first child via Joey's website:

"I just bought a new house in L.A. We loved the beach in Venice, but what can I say, that freakin' commute kills ya," he writes. "Plus, it's really a dream house for us and we are gonna need some more room – because my wifey is pregnant! Can you believe it?! I can!"

My childhood crush (okay, current celebrity crush...) is gonna be a father. Geez, that makes me feel so OLD! I couldn't be more happy for the couple...well, maybe if i was his wife and having his baby I would be happier for him. HA! Shhh...don't tell my boyfriend I said that...

source
source

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home