Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Friday, June 15, 2007

Wild Hope


This is just an FYI that Mandy's new CD (Wild Hope) comes out this week...but if you can't wait for it PRE-ORDER IT! She is also going to be making the rounds on various talk shows over the next few weeks so she can promote her new album.

June 19th- Live with Regis & Kelly
June 26th- The Tonight Show
June 27th- The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
June 27th- Martha Stewart Show


In other Mandy news...I just got a call today saying that I have been selected to attend her private performance here in NYC next Friday which will be taped by the Oxygen Channel...and it is said that it will air on August 14th. So look for me on TV! I'm SO excited about it! I LOVE MANDY!!!!

source

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home