Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, August 23, 2007

the Little Mermaid: a Part of Your... Broadway!

I remember hearing about Disney's the Little Mermaid being a musical. Well you can start buying your tickets for previews, on November 3rd, but the actual show doesn't start until December. Sierra Boggess is set to play Ariel. She played Christine Daae in Vegas 2006 for Phantom of the Opera.

I've heard great things about all the Disney musicals. I'm actually upset I missed Beauty and the Beast. I wonder how this one is going to turn out... Well I'm hoping I'll get a chance to review this one.

Have any of you seen a Disney musical? Would you see this one?

source

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw the Lion King... 3 times. So yea, it was pretty amazing.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home