Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Monday, September 17, 2007

Audrina Partridge Sits Down with OK!

Audrina sits down and does an interview with OK! magazine, which hit the news stands last Thursday.

From what I read of the interview it mostly focused on Lauren, which I didn't think was fair for her. I kinda do want to know more about Audrina, and what she wants to do. We all know that Lauren wants to work in the fashion industry, Heidi wants to be a club promoter/singer/famous, Whitney wants to be in publishing and... Audrina used to want to be an actress(?)

She was really honest in one question and I thought it was a really well thought out answer:

Many people don't think Heidi treated Lauren well. What's your view?
This whole show is based on friends — friendships and relationships. It is almost too much. I think when Lauren was with Jason she was with him all the time too. I think in a way Lauren should have understood that Heidi was in love with this guy. Whenever I'm in a relationship, I try to balance my time. I balance my time with Justin and it is hard, but I do it. I really make the effort to do it. But I think Spencer kind of sucked Heidi in and Heidi fell for him way too fast. Like her dad said on the episode, once Heidi's with a guy, she forgets all of her friends.

source

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home