Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hayden and Milo Sitting in a Tree...

I was trying to avoid posting this because there just wasn't that much foundation on the story... until I saw the video. No, it's not one of THOSE kinds of videos. This video is of them dancing at a Duran Duran concert and the comments speculate whether he's just whispering something or if it's an affectionate kiss...

First there was the fact that they showed up at the Emmy's together. Then during dinner he cut her steak/meat for her. Nothing really serious yet. I even thought it might be like him taking care of her in a brotherly way.

But that's all out the window. They are definitely necking in that video. Apparently Milo has a history of dating his co-stars. He's like 30 and she just turned 18 I believe. There's just something about those two together that doesn't rub me the right way. I think it's cause she still has that babyface...

Don't forget HEROES premieres Monday night on NBC!!

source

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think the producers are paying them to hang out together at events so that it will get publicity and ratings for the show, since it's premiering soon.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Bri said…

    all I know is that I don't dance with MY brother like that...so you're probably right, Ann :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home