Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Hills Chat


So raise your hand if you watched last night's episode! I know y'all did. Oh where to begin...

~Heidi makes me sick. Her true colors came shining through again last night when she went after that job that she knew her friend wanted and was more qualified for. Why Brent gave it to her makes no sense to me. Maybe MTV payed them to? Maybe they want Heidi out of there and figure that giving her a job out of her league will give them reason to fire her when she crumbles? Maybe she really did do what Spencer said, and did ANYTHING NECESSARY for the job? Regardless, she makes me so mad. I'm so happy Elodie brings it next week. I can't wait to see Heidi try to squirm out of being the bad guy yet again.

~Do you guys think Lauren was being rough on her date? Granted he was a little clingy and stuff...but I didn't think he was that bad.

~I really thought Jason would be in this episode more. I guess that's next week though.

We wanna hear what you thought of last night's episode of The Hills!


img

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    doh, as usual I haven't seen it yet...but its on tivo waiting for me. BTW, I hated Whitney's dress at the MVAs, she is too pretty to go wearing something like that. I however LOVE Audrina's dress... I'm pretty sure its a D&G dress I tried on in Saks...its super hot.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    doh VMAs

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    Ok, so I watched it last night... what a boring episode. The whole thing with Heidi getting the promotion seemed SO FAKE, I don't believe any of it. The highlight of the show was when Heidi and Spencer showed up at the restaurant where Lauren and Jason were and Heidi made some comment about the two making more movies. I wouldn't have been able to control myself if I were Lauren. I would have tossed that 80 pound silicon filled sack across the room so fast...UGH... I used to feel sorry for Heidi b/c she is SO dumb and Spencer manipulates her, but now its official, I hate her.
    Oh and I almost forgot about the Jersey boy(Lauren's date) he was potentially cute but yeah, I would have wanted to stab myself too...his accent was hilarious ;)

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger diane said…

    the best was when he was talking about his 40 cent tshirts.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger ann said…

    i felt bad for the guy, but i thought lauren was being overly harsh on the dude. but i really can't blame her for the "new attitude" she's taking on guys. she has a right to be jaded at this point.

    i agree about jason. it was so pointless and obvious that mtv set up the thing just to have something on the show.

    i'm thinking mtv set up the whole position for her. it's obvious that elodie was much more qualified. there was no reason for heidi to get it.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home