Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hot or Not


Usually I am not one to bad mouth Jada Pinkett Smith's style...but this look is just NOT doing it for me. Let me focus on the part of the outfit I love...THE COLOR! It is so great on her skintone...and I truely adore pink! But those pink shorts...eeeek!!! They just ruin the look! I'm not a huge fan of formal shorts to begin with... and when you are wearing such a bright color you shouldn't go overboard with it. I say get rid of the shorts and put on a great pair of black pants or a nice pair of jeans.

What do you think of Jada's look? Is it HOT or NOT?


source

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the look....she managed to pull it off...not alot if anyone can pull this look....and in my opinion she looks fabulous...

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Try this page

    http://www.pyb4.wordpress.com

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home