Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Justin Bobby... Male Model?!

This is the most random bit of news that I've read about:

Well the title gives it away... but turns out Justin Brescia, aka Justin Bobby, from the Hills, Audrina's interest, is/was a model. I'm not sure if he's still modeling, cause the spread that I found is supposed to be an old issue of Vogue Italia.

Funny enough, the spread theme is about models entering rehab. But aside from that, I gotta say... Justin Bobby looks good.

Check it out:


source1

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    I believe it... despite the fact that I can't stand him, I still think he is good looking!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHAT!? Are those just a bunch of crotch shots?!?! lol...

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger diane said…

    hmmm...i heard he's a hair stylist...i dont know which is more laughable?!?!?!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger ann said…

    lolz. i still giggle at the idea that he showed up to the beach bbq in boots.

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice hand between the crotch in the last pic!

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Justin Bobby's band and Scott Gripe
    amandarocks11
    2007-10-03 08:10 am UTC (link)
    Comment Posted Successfully
    I knew Justin before he was “Justin Bobby”, last thing I knew he was in a band in Los Angeles called EdstanleY.

    He was playing drums for another sexy,introspective, chill musician in LA named Scott Gripe.

    Their sound is super unique and I’m thinkin in time it could be huge.

    Here’s their myspace url if u check em out:'

    www.myspace.com/edstanley

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home