Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Monday, September 17, 2007

Rock of Love: SPOILER ALERT!

In this week's episode Bret invited the parents of the three remaining ladies (Jes, Heather and Lacey). I agree with Bret that when it comes to picking someone on who you might possibly be spending your life with, the parents are great reflection of what the girl is coming from.

Let's just say that Lacey's dad blew her spot. Lacey said that she was a "starving musician" her dad said that their family is loaded, and that Lacey has investments everywhere. Her dad said Lacey never drank or got drunk... Shall we go over what happened in Vegas?

Heather overhears Lacey talking about her to Bret staying stuff about how Heather disrespects her parents by going against their wishes of being a stripper. Heather flips out and calls Lacey out on her lies in front of her parents about their so-called "virginal" daughter. Bret looked like he was ready to puke.

So after all that happened... I was honestly surprised that Lacey was eliminated! I guess he just couldn't take it anymore or.... she was really kept around by VH1 for ratings. I know everyone is on team Jes... but Heather might have a fighting chance in this.

What do you guys think?

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    While I don't love Heather, I certainly like her more now than I did before...also, while Jes is my favorite, Heather may actually be a good fit for Brett as well. I still can't believe I'm addicted to this show ;)

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger ann said…

    i agree with you about Heather. as much as i didn't like her, when i saw this episode i ended up really rooting for her.

    i'm thinking jes is too young and too... stable? lolz.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    either way i will be happy for bret.
    if he is a "looks guy" (which i'm thinking he is) he may choose jes.
    we'll see next week!

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    I think Jes is better looking than Heather, although, Heather does have the big boobs and stripper body I would imagine is popular with the rockers. ALSO Heather looks so much better without makeup and with her hair pulled back than when she is wearing 5 pounds of hooker makeup and has a bottle of hairspray in her hair. How does she think she looks good like that?!?!?!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger ann said…

    totally agree again. when heather had her hair pulled back in a simply pony tail last week, she looked great.

    she looks like a drag queen when she over does it.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm addicted too! I've been rooting for Jes the whole show. Totally agree that Lacey's dad ruined her spot and think Bret only kept her around for the drama (and booty). Her music is kick ass though - just bought the latest Nocturne CD.

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous juicefairy said…

    Heather looks like a she-man and I really don't see how Brett can be attracted to her physically. I guess she could be fun to take to shows and tour with I suppose. whatever!

    Jes seems like a pretty cool girl and I would totally have her do my hair for me;) Obviously I am rooting for her to get the guy she wants but if she doesn't win I will still be happy for her. She deserves someone that will treat her great, not the type of guy who ask girls to get on poles for them. She can do better anyway.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home