Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sex and the City Date Set!

I'm excited to say that New Line Cinemas has released a premiere date for the lovely ladies: May 30, 2008.

There was of course a lot of drama that set around even putting the movie together. But the cast is set, and production is beginning soon.

This is one of those television shows that I think will be a great turnout for a movie. Another television show rumored to go to the big screen is Friends, but cast member David Schwimmer has been holding out. I think Friends ran it's course on screen (big or small) and I'm happy with the ending, so why spoil it?

What is everyone's take on the Sex and the City movie? What would be the biggest disappointment?

Warning: Do not go to imdb, because they have spoilers for the movie posted!

source

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous bootstrap said…

    Does anyone know the maker of the dress SJP is wearing there? I love it!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger *eric* said…

    I don't think the movie will be nearly as good a movie as the show was as a show, except more Sex and the City. There isn't anything they can do that they haven't already done in the show. I still can't wait to see it though.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Ms.Paris said…

    I was going to ask if anyone still cared at this point?

    I was never really into the show, although I did see a few episodes here and there and they were fine.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At this point Kim Kattral is doing Sarah Jessica Parker a favor. She thought she was going to be a big star when in fact she's just a horse face married to a faggot.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home