Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Friday, September 14, 2007

Tori and Dean: In Broadway?!?

Looks like these reality stars are sick of their small town business venture already! Word is (and of course nothings been confirmed) that Tori and Dean McDermott are headed to the east coast for... Broadway!

I'm not sure how Tori's vocal chords are, but the duo was approached for Chicago! I kinda don't take them serious enough to be on Broadway. Don't get me wrong, I actually love their show. I think she's cute and hilarious and so... lost. She's all over the freaking place though! She wants to do the B&B, then a couture clothing boutique for moms and their kids, and continue on their career for film. I'd say conquer one thing and then move on to the next.

I've never seen Chicago! Broadway so I wouldn't know what to expect... but for those of you who have seen it... would you see it again with Tori and Dean?

source

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger *eric* said…

    I certainly wouldn't go if they were in the show. I am kinda getting tired of talentless actors and american idol rejects getting on B'way.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home