Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, October 04, 2007

ANTM





Okay, I have to admit...I really really REALLY wanted Bianca's bootie kicked off last night. She's all drama (which is probably why they kept her), and she looked like a man in her photo. EEEEK! I still don't know that I really have a favorite girl yet...there are a few I kinda like.

As for last night's pictures my favorites were: Heather, Janet, Jenah, and Victoria

View all the pictures here!

What pictures did you like???

Stay tuned next week for MAKEOVERS!!!!!!!! Rumor has it that someone is getting their head shaved. I'd be so pissed if I was her!

source

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    I'm hoping they ask Bianca's rude self to chop her ugly hair!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home