Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cutest Couple EVER!

Lauren was seen hanging out with the newest couple from the Hills, Whitney Port and E!'s Ben Lyons. And it looks as if Lauren really is making an effort to like her friend's boyfriends, cause she was seen rocking out to Bon Jovi with Ben at the club. They were all laughing and just having a great time.

Speaking of having a great time, did anyone catch last night's episode??? I only caught the last 5 minutes of the show but I don't think I missed out much. I'm assuming the beginning was a bunch of teasers with Brody and Lauren. How cute was Brody with that smile when he gets off the phone with Lauren. I seriously hope they end up together. I wonder what they're afraid of...?

source

Something's happening with the server and it won't let me post the pictures. We all know what Whitney looks like, but if you want to see Ben Lyon's click here. Sorry guys. I'll try to post the pics later for a "proper" post.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger diane said…

    this happy news made me smile. i love ben lyons! him and whitney would be so cute together! :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home