Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's Britney !@#$es!

That's right... the album you've all been waiting for drops today!

I'll be completely honest and say I was totally disgusted by the VMA performance of "Gimme More", but then I heard it on the radio... and it grew on me. Today on the way to work a radio station played another track of her album called "Radar" and it wasn't half bad. Mind you it wasn't great but it's not horrible.

All the blogs have read reviews on the album and they say that it isn't going to be as horrible as the public is expecting it to me. I just might end up downloading a track or two. It's still very Britney... just more techno.

Are any of you going to give this a chance or just let it pass by?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Never was a Britney fan, and now I'm REALLY not one, so there will be no picking up of the album or downloading of songs for me.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger diane said…

    haha...me neither!
    i just have no respect for anyone that cant even sing live. if you have to lip sync at your own concert you're pretty pathetic in my book...

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The only way I'd buy it is to melt over her frappe!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home