Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Monday, October 15, 2007

The Next Great American Band


A new reality show is coming your way this week on Fox. The producers of American Idol have come up with yet another reality show: The Next Great American Band. It will be premiering Friday October 19th @ 8pm. The host of the show is Dominic Bowden who is the host on New Zealand Idol. Bowden will be joined with a panel of judges: Ian "Dicko" Dickson from Australian Idol, John Rzeznik from the Goo Goo Dolls, and Sheila E.

When I saw a commercial for American Band I had to stop in my tracks...because for a split second I saw Kelly from the band Rocket (who you might remember we interviewed a while ago) rocking out on guitar. Immediately I had to do some internet stalking to see if that was them in the commercial (thank-you Google.com). Rumors online seemed to be that my eyes had not tricked me, and Rocket is going to be on the show. I then proceeded to contact the band...and it is true. They did try out for the show. But according to Lauren C. they don't even know where they stand with the show...supposedly the show is being very secretive about it all.

So, let's wish our favorite all-girl band Rocket GOOD LUCK!!! We look forward to seeing you on the show. I know you'll do great (I had the chance to see them perform earlier this year and they were wonderful!)!!!

source
img

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home