Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, November 15, 2007

ANTM




So last's episode was pretty good. I liked the idea of the photoshoot...however, I still think a bunch of the girls that are on the show don't know how to model.

My favorite photos from last night are: Jenah, Saleisha, and Heather

Why is Bianca still on the show? I mean she has a beautiful smile...but that's about it. Her attitude is ugly, as is her shaved head. Why doesn't she wear that wig they made her? I mean, last night she looked like Dennis Rodman in the shoot...eeeekkk!!!

Who was your favorite last night? Click here to see all of the photos.


source

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Busy Bee said…

    I hope Saleisha wins

    The Bee is out!

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so wrong about Bianca's looks. She is much more attractive with the short hair than she was with her original weave or the one the show made for her. Her attitude a serious adjustment but her beauty is right up there with the rest of the girls. . . why is Heather still there?

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    . . . her attitude needs a serious adjustment. . ..

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger diane said…

    don't get me wrong...anything is better than bianca's original weave. that was really bad.
    i really like heather. i think she takes some of the best pictures.

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Miss B said…

    I don't like Bianca either...she is such a HATER!!! I think her hair is alot better than it was at first.

    Heather and Saliesha are my favs

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous FA5HI0NISTA!!!87 said…

    I wanted Chantal or Jenah to win!! But Saliesha's fine.... ANTM is going down hill season after season....seriosly the producers need to add something new.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home