Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Monday, November 26, 2007

ANTM

I just caught up with this past week's America's Next Top Model last night. With Thanksgiving and everything I missed it air on Wednesday. Anyway, the drama in the house has gotta stop. I feel so bad for Heather...everyone is ganging up on her and it's like they are acting like kids...oops, I tend to forget that most of them are six to seven years younger than I am.

As far as the commercials are concerned...ehhhh. Most of them were HORRIBLE! Two did stand out to me though: Saleisha and Chantal. They did a great job.

Now, for their CoverGirl pictures I have to say my favorites were: Jenah and Heather





Click here to see all of the pictures from this photoshoot.
Who was your favorite?


imgs

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heather bugs me

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home