Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Monday, November 12, 2007

The Moment We've Been Waiting For...


Tonight is the night for some DRAMA on MTV's The Hills! We know that a bunch of Barbie Martini's readers are as obsessed with this show as we are...but in case you are not a total The Hills freak, tonight Lauren and Heidi meet up and talk it out (I gotta admit I'm hoping they fight it out). What do you think will happen? Will Lauren forgive and forget...or will they remain enemies? I'm really hoping Lauren doesn't punk out and forgive stupid Heidi...she really doesn't need that girl's drama in her life. I really will be disappointed if they become BFF's again. I think they should kick Heidi completely off the show and feature more of Lo. Anybody with me???


img

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger ann said…

    they should absolutely faze(sp?) Heidi and put Lo in the show more. Even Whitney and her days as an employee at the magazine.

    I'm sick of seeing Heidi and Spencer's ugliness. their life isn't really all that interesting.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think she should forget everything and be friends, not bbf but the hole drama is ssoooooooo silly...
    Lauren is always playing the victim role...and she love's it!!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger diane said…

    i LOVED the way lauren handled it last night. i would have done it the same way. yay team lauren!!! :) she rocks

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lo sucks. If you ask me, no one has a personality on that show. Yes, I am still guilty of watching it though - its the plots, not the characters, that make it somewhat interesting.

    Lauren and Heidi meeting is all such a huge MTV set-up.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The word is "phase"... just like it is always spelled :P

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home