Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Nose


Dancing with the Stars' Karina Smirnoff showed off her new nose on Tuesday.

According to Us Magazine:

Smirnoff, 29, went under the knife of Beverly Hills surgeon Nicholas Nikolov November 2 to repair bumps and breathing problems she suffered after breaking her nose twice.

I have to say, I didn't even recognize that that was her. She changed her nose and her hair all at once...but she still looks great!

source

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Park Avenue said…

    I think she looks better without the surgery.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like her old nose because it makes her look exotic. I at the trend of all women turning into the same generic american face. Blech.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry .. that's I "hate" not "at"

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She looks so much better the "old way". I think she also had her eyes done.

    Lori

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She looks like Euro-trash now. Something about the bad dye job and her skanky smirk really annoys me!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't find her pretty. At all. Her attitude bugs me. And her voice is annoying.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home