Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Oh Geez!


Is anyone else completely sick of Jessica Simpson? She's always making those annoying, over the top faces...or she's acting dumb (even though she claims she is a genius...riiiiiight). I mean, we all have our blonde moments...even us brunettes. But she seems to be proud of the dumb act, and that just works on my every last nerve.

Here she is on her way to the ACE Awards Monday night at New York's Cipriani. She had the brains to step onto a subway grate while wearing heels. Smart move Jess.

source

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It reminds me of my five year old grand daughter I caught making faces in the mirror. I asked what she was doing and she said she was being LUCY.. from I love Lucy show.
    Well, we have less tv watching and more play time while she is visiting here. I want to see Melinda not Lucy.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those Macy's commercials are not helping her any.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home