Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Splitsville


Wow...this really REALLY surprised me. Linda Bollea (Hulk Hogan's wife) has filed for divorce after 24 years of marriage. I know this past season on the show they were having issues with their marriage, but I honestly thought it was for some ratings. Makes me kind of sad whenever anyone who was married that long splits up. I don't know what caused this...maybe there was a strain in the family ever since Nick's accident...maybe it was the curse of the reality TV marriage...who knows.


source

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Sa said…

    I live in the same general area where the family all lives. One of the Radio DJ's had nick on the radio last year and discussed a rumor about Linda and Hogan splitting up.

    Apparently their marraige had be shakey for a long time, long before they had a reality tv show. They had threated to split several times over the years but i guess this is the first time papers have actually been filed.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home