Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cold Weather


I don't know about you guys, but I never seem to do well in cold weather. Living in the northeast all of my life one would think that I would be well adjusted to the plunging winter temperatures by now. Not so.

According to the Weather Channel it's warmer in Anchorage, Alaska today (22 F, feels like 13F) than it is in NYC right now (18F, feels like 2F). Geez, is winter over yet?

We want to know how you are dealing with the cold weather.

img

source

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Phelony Jones said…

    We were down to 1F yesterday here in Milwaukee. You just keep a blanket in your car until you can get it warmed up.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous HeavenYoura said…

    It's usually thought that a body adapts to where it's lived for a long time, but not necessarily.
    I feel cold quickly too, despite of my relatively hot country. It's the body, you see.
    Some bodies like mine tend to get cold quick, starting from hands & feet. It doesn't maintain itself in the slightest cold of even a car air condition, & the rest of my family are still feeling a little hot. I don't like air conditions even in the hot summer. As long as the place is a little CoOL, it's enough for me. Otherwise, I'll have to wear something with long sleeves to stay warm.

    [I'm a girl, if this helps]

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home