Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Engaged!


Congrats go out to James Gandolfini and his long time girlfriend Deborah Lin who have recently become engaged over the holidays! I wish them well.

***************************************************
In unrelated engagement news...here's a little update for those of you that have shown an interest in my wedding planning.

~We are planning to get hitched on August 9, 2008 in Lebanon, PA
~We have a couple places in mind for the reception...hopefully will have that narrowed down in the next week or two
~We're going to Las Vegas on our honeymoon for a few days!!! I can't wait!!! We've never been there before and are both so excited about going. Yes, I do realize we are going in August and it will be hot.
~I already ordered my dress and veil!!! I'd show you all pics but I don't want Chris seeing...sorry!!!
~I decided on a bridesmaid dress...I'm getting THIS DRESS in the color: American Beauty (you can find the color to the right).

That's all for now!!!


source

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love the bridesmaid dress you picked! it's gorgeous-- my fav part is the neckline... i actually keep looking at necklines like that for my wedding dress (not that it's coming up anytime soon or anything) anyways-- congrats and good luck! :)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Amy said…

    Gorgeous bridesmaid dress! And Vegas will be a great honeymoon spot! Congrats!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home