Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, January 24, 2008

R.I.P. Heath

After seeing how the media is flip flopping all stories about the death of Heath Ledger, I felt that it is probably best to stop posting stuff about his death since nobody yet knows the reasoning behind it. After toxicology reports come back I will make sure to let everyone know...but in the meantime I feel that it is really wrong to "gossip" about him. With that said, I wanted to post some of my favorite Heath Ledger pictures in memorial to such a great actor. He will surely be missed.











Heath Andrew Ledger- April 4, 1979 - January 22, 2008

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    I applaud you for taking the high road here and focusing on the truth that was his life, instead of the rumors around his death. He was a beautiful actor (inside and out) and will be missed! RIP Heath.

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heath ledger r.i.p
    i will miss you !

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home