Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, March 27, 2008

ANTM




Last night's episode of America's Next Top Model was full of some bad pictures and bad attitudes. Seems like everyone in the house can't stand Dominique...and quite honestly, she rubs me the wrong way too. Gosh, I think I'd lose it if I lived in that house!

The girls had a really cool photoshoot where they had to portray different genres of music. Everyone had amazing hair, makeup, and costumes...but not all of them had great pics. I really only liked three of them: Whitney, Anya, and Katarzyna.

Who did you like? Click here to view all of the photos.

source

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I missed it, who was eliminated?

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger diane said…

    aimee was booted off.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home