Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Audrina Went Topless?


Wow, I don't think I saw this one coming. Seems that the shy star on MTV's The Hills has a rather surprising past. Fresh out of high school, Audrina Patridge had some topless photos taken of her when she was trying to jump start her modeling career at age 19. Three years later the pictures have finally surfaced. Audrina states, “I was young and very trusting of others and I didn’t know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me.”

You won't be seeing the pictures here on our site...so please don't ask, and respect one of our favorite stars of The Hills.


source

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home