Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Monday, March 24, 2008

Britney on HIMYM


So tonight is Britney's big night. Miss Spears will be making a much talked about appearance on one of my favorite shows: How I Met Your Mother. The cast members have spoken out quite a bit about her performance on the sitcom...saying that she was hilarious, and a joy to work with on the show. Uh, is this the same Brit Brit? I gotta say, I am rather proud of her for pulling herself together. Let's hope it lasts.

Make sure you tune in tonight to CBS at 8:30pm to check out How I Met Your Mother.

Will you be watching? I know I will be!!!


img

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Anita said…

    I watched it tonight and she did a good job.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous patrick said…

    britney seems to be surprising everyone with her acting abilities...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home