Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Did You Watch?


So last night was the hour long premiere for The Hills and I want to know DID YOU WATCH??? I have to say, I really was rather satisfied with the episode. I kind of wish they would have showed more of what was going on with Audrina and Lo...and not so much of the whole Heidi/Spencer drama, which I thought was a little over done (however, I did love all the evil looks Heidi's stepdad was throwing Spencer...hilarious!). And I guess I also was expecting more episodes to be in Paris.

Some things that surprised me:
*Lauren didn't kiss that cute rock guy? In my opinion he was so much more attractive, and a heck of a lot more interesting than Brody.
*Brody could only hold out 2 days before finding a new "girlfriend"? I mean, Lauren was only gone for ONE WEEK! Give me a break.
*Why doesn't MTV give Heidi and Spencer's sister Stephanie makeup advice? Was it just my television, or did the two of them have way too much makeup on their faces (and in the WRONG color...their faces looked ORANGE)?

I am very excited for the episodes that are coming up. I thought that the previews looked great! What are your thoughts on last night's episode and the upcoming season?



img

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (can not remember my log in info :( )Anyway I watched it and loved it ofcourse. However, as much as I love Lauren I can NOT believe what she did tot he dress. Yes the curling iron thing was an accident, but to wear it out period was an insane move to make. She is so lucky nothing was spelled on it. And why on earth would anyone go to Paris and not have something to wear out?!?!?!?! Then leaving the ball early to hang out with this guy. Not to bad I guess cause he was totally hot and it was her last night. But in another borrowed dress on a moped in the rain?!?!?! what was she thinking? Heidi can't act even Spencer had to hold back laughter a few time. Was obvious she got that from her dad. Also she should not depend on her parents so much to make her decisions. I understand needing time but time with the parents is not the way to go.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    spilled *

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger diane said…

    yeah i still cant believe she wore that dress out too! i'm sure she had SOMETHING in her 2 huge suitcases that would have been fine at that place.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Lauren's French dude seemed a lil bit creepy!!

    IF it weren't for the fact that the MTV filming crew is there and keeping tabs on everyone, I would NEVER go to a foreign country and take off on a moped with some random native!! I don't think most single girls would, lol!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger diane said…

    yeah, at first i thought he was creepy too...but as the episode progressed i liked him more and more.
    and i mean she had met him prior to this paris trip...so he wasnt a TOTAL stranger.

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why would I want to wear a something to a club that I'm going to have to war to a ball the next night. Just foolish and you mean to tell me that she couldn't find somthing else that was decent enough to wear when all she did at the club was sit down anyway. And the whole Heidi and Spencer thing was a bore to watch and also pointless because we know they more than made up already cuz they always in pictures acting all lovey dovey and very much tohether as we speak. And that Frech guy was not cute but more creepy if anything. But I can't help myself but I love this show nonetheless.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home