Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun Find


I have been hearing about CoverGirl's Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss for quite some time now (thanks to all the advertising on recent seasons of America's Next Top Model), and I finally ventured out to CVS last weekend to pick some up. I do love lipgloss...but I have to admit, this lipgloss is probably some of the best that I have bought in recent time! It goes on smooth, and isn't sticky. It smells so super yummy...and tastes great too! Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers leaves a nice tint of color on your lips. I recommend Raspberry Splash, but I'm sure the other shades are just as great! Click here to see all the available shades.


source

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home