Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Project Runway Finale


This year's Project Runway winner was Christian Siriano. This amazingly talented 22-year-old took the show (and the runway) by storm. His innovative designs have even impressed guest judge, Victoria Beckham. He's actually planning on meeting with Posh next week to show her some dresses he has designed for her. I definitely think that the name Christian Siriano is going to be a name that the fashion world won't forget anytime soon.

Did anyone else see the Project Runway finale??? I gotta say, I'm so proud of Christian for winning. Over the course of the show I think he was my favorite...from his designs to his attitude (so fierce!). The top three designers did impress me so much with each of their runway collections...I think Jillian's would have been the most wearable...but I really gotta give Christian credit where it is due.

Who did you want to win???

source

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger David Dust said…

    Mango/Christian was fierce - especially the Chicken Gown!

    Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I quit watching because the winner always lost but I love Tim Gunn and hate old fake Heidi

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jean Pennie said…

    Chris March was my favorite all season, and I really loved his line the best, but Christian was my second favorite and a very deserving winner. Just wished that Jillian had been second instead of Rami, because I don't like his designs. I thought the finale was excellent to watch, overall.

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    so fierce! this was the first season i watched and i got my daughter and husband hooked. loved christian and so happy for him!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home