Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, March 13, 2008

TREND ALERT---tote bags

It is almost time for my favorite spring/summer trend: TOTE BAGS!!! I feel as though a good tote bag can pep up any outfit, and they can really let your personality shine. Check out some of my faorite tote bags that are available in stores now.

For only $12 how can you go wrong with this Beatles inspired printed tote. 100% cotton, with a unique vintage look. Head on over to Forever 21 to pick up this All We Need Is Love Tote.

This very bold Graphic-Print City Tote from Banana Republic is so great for the office. This bag is 100% canvas with leather trim. For $118 this bag can belong to you.

This tote from Old Navy is adorable in the brown floral print. I gotta say, this is probably one of my favorite totes I have seen all season. And the fact that it is on sale makes me smile even more. Get this canvas tote for only $10 (originally $12.50).

This adorable Reuse Me Tote from Urban Outfitters is so perfect for the weekends. The fun butterfly print adds something special to this neutral colored cotton bag. Order one now for $12.
source1
source2
source3
source4

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home