Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Friday, March 28, 2008

Workaholic?


Paris Hilton is insisting that she is a very hard worker, and that she has worked to build her empire. Um...what is it that she is doing? I mean if being a professional partier is an actual job then sign me up.

Paris states:
"I don't pay attention to lies because I am a good person. I work very hard and I've built this empire on my own. I think this is an inspiration for a lot of girls out there."

Do you believe that Paris is as hard of a worker as she states she is? Do you think you work a bit harder than Miss Hilton?

source

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well that's a no-brainer! For anyone who has seen The Simple Life, we all know she can't make it to work on time (and comes in 2-3 hrs late) - and maaaaaaybe works 2-3 hrs, at that. all the rest of the time is goofing around

    She is a joke!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home