Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"Smart People" Screening





A number of celebrities turned up for the Cinema Society Screening of Smart People on Monday night. Just as many fashion risks turned up as well. I gotta say, when I first saw SJP's outfit I was blown away by all of the colors (not in a good way)...but the more I see these pictures of Sarah Jessica I really really love her outfit. The girl can pull off anything when it comes to fashion and still look cute as a button. She sure knows how to get all eyes on her!

Pictured are: Matthew Broderick, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel Dratch, Jessica Seinfeld, and Parker Posey

Are you planning to check out Smart People in a theater near you?


source

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home