Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Style File

Today we're bringing a celebrity to The Style File that I just love to pieces: Zooey Deschanel. She has quite an eye for fashion. She's very adventurous with her outfits, but at the same time there really is a simplicity to her wardrobe...and she ALWAYS looks so put together!

When it comes to Zooey's fashion I tend to think of four things:
1) thick bangs
2) dresses
3) vintage (or vintage-inspired looks)
4) black tights

Here are some of our favorite Zooey Deschanel looks from over the years:








img source1
img source2
img source3

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Abbey said…

    I love, love, love Zooey Deschanel!!

    I wish I could dress like her every single day. She's so vintage and quirky...but totally classy.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home