Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Support This Site

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Superheroes!






Every year the Costume Institute's Party has a theme, and this year it was "Superheroes". I have selected some people's outfits that I think really stick to this year's theme. Pictured are: Anna Wintour, Michelle Monaghan, Michelle Trachtenberg, Christina Ricci, and Naomi Watts. Now, I'm not saying these dresses are by any means my favorite...but I do think they really give that superheroes vibe! What do you think?


source

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Christina and Naomi's outfits They took a risk and they won.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and Katie Holmes?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home